Based in Stockholm County, Sweden
Team up with your friends and go explore the peculiar universe of ADIOS Amigos. A game with serious astrophysics in a comic setting for 1-4 players.
After the 2016 release of 'Amazing Discoveries In Outer Space' (ADIOS) for PlayStation 4 the Cosmic Picnic team decided to expand the game and release it for additional platforms. In ADIOS Amigos, we have added twice as much content and variation. The game has also been improved in almost every area, including the addition of split screen co-op, interplanetary space shuttle and autonomous space stations with explorable interiors.
- 1-4 players, local cooperative multiplayer
- Rookie mode for young children or inexperienced gamers
- Dynamic split screen keeps the screen estate to a maximum for all four players
- Gameplay built around exploration and physics
- Interplanery shuttle and insterstellar mothership
- Procedurally generated solar systems, each with a plethora of planets, space-stations, alien species and strange artifacts
- Physics-based space-flight
- Platforming and space walking
- Hand drawn water color graphics
- Comprehensive physical simulation of entire solar systems including gravity, temperature, and atmospheric air resistance
- No weapons or killing (horrible accidents may occur)
ADIOS Amigos Launch Trailer YouTube
ADIOS Amigos Galactic Gameplay YouTube
ADIOS Amigos for Dummies YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "IndieCator 2017 Selection - Sweden Game Conference" Skövde, 21 October, 2017
- "...the hand-drawn artwork is absolutely fantastic and looks brilliant in motion."
- Dann Sullivan, Big Boss Battle
- "We sat down and played for a bit and it really transformed what is otherwise something of a slow puzzle platform experience into a much more dynamic and chaotic experience where you'll often need to save a friend who's drifting in the dark expanse of space."
- Bengt Lemne, Game Reactor
- "Gabe, wake up. Wake up! [ADIOS for PS4]"
- Mike Krahulik, Penny Arcade
- "It’s an inventive game that skillfully captures the perils and intrigue of space exploration, wrapping it up in an endlessly replayable package. [ADIOS for PS4]"
- Thomas Ella, Hardcore Gamer
- "Former Battlefield devs go indie, bring peace to space with a hybrid platformer"
- Dale North, VentureBeat
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Cosmic Picnic
Cosmic Picnic makes games for carbon based humanoids that enjoy exploring other worlds.
More information on Cosmic Picnic, our logo & relevant media are available here.
ADIOS Amigos Credits