Based in Falköping, Sweden
2022 May 3
Team up with your friends and go explore the peculiar universe of ADIOS Amigos. A game with serious astrophysics in a comic setting for 1-4 players.
Galactic Explorers/GX is the definitive edition of ADIOS Amigos with a new campaign, new features and more discoveries. It is a stand alone game for PS4/PS5 and free update for Xbox/Steam.
- Physics-based space-flight
- 1-4 players, local cooperative multiplayer
- Rookie mode for young children or inexperienced gamers
- Dynamic split screen keeps the screen estate to a maximum for all four players
- Gameplay built around exploration and physics
- Interplanery shuttle and insterstellar mothership
- Procedurally generated solar systems, each with a plethora of planets, space-stations, alien species and strange artifacts
- Platforming and space walking
- Hand drawn water color graphics
- Comprehensive physical simulation of entire solar systems including gravity, temperature, and atmospheric air resistance
- No weapons or killing (horrible accidents may occur)
ADIOS Amigos GX Announce Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "IndieCator 2017 Selection - Sweden Game Conference" Skövde, 21 October, 2017
- "Cosmic Picnic has developed a really unique and addictive arcade style planet explorer, and it’s quite frankly impossible to say “adios” to playing ADIOS Amigos."
- Stan Cohen, Gamespew
- "...the hand-drawn artwork is absolutely fantastic and looks brilliant in motion."
- Dann Sullivan, Big Boss Battle
- "We sat down and played for a bit and it really transformed what is otherwise something of a slow puzzle platform experience into a much more dynamic and chaotic experience where you'll often need to save a friend who's drifting in the dark expanse of space."
- Bengt Lemne, Game Reactor
- "Gabe, wake up. Wake up! [ADIOS for PS4]"
- Mike Krahulik, Penny Arcade
- "It’s an inventive game that skillfully captures the perils and intrigue of space exploration, wrapping it up in an endlessly replayable package. [ADIOS for PS4]"
- Thomas Ella, Hardcore Gamer
- "Former Battlefield devs go indie, bring peace to space with a hybrid platformer"
- Dale North, VentureBeat
Key requests via lurkit.com.
About Cosmic Picnic
Making video games about space, friendships, hardships, and spaceships since 2013.
More information on Cosmic Picnic, our logo & relevant media are available here.
ADIOS Amigos Credits